The error message does not come from valgrind, but from the libc.

I fixed the paths and rebuilt it with --disable-tls
Unfortunately nothing changed: the same error
I tried it also with --enable-tls (just in case) and also same error :(

May be valgrind should know about sysarch syscall.
It is used for setting base of fs (amd64), resp gs (i386).

Petr

amd64:
#define INIT_THREAD_SELF(descr, nr)             \
{                                               \
  long tmp;                                     \
  tmp = (long) descr;                           \
  if (sysarch(AMD64_SET_FSBASE, &tmp)  != 0)    \
  {                                             \
    abort();                                    \
  }                                             \
}

i386:
#define INIT_THREAD_SELF(descr, nr)             \
  long tmp;                                     \
  tmp = (long) descr;                           \
  if (sysarch(I386_SET_GSBASE, &tmp)  != 0)     \
    abort();                                    \
}