Package: intel-microcode
Version: 3.20250812.1~deb11u1
Severity: grave
Justification: renders package unusable

Dear Maintainer,

although listed as available with "apt update" and on page 
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/amd64/intel-microcode/download, this 
package is missing from that site:

http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/non-free/i/intel-microcode/intel-microcode_3.20250812.1%7edeb11u1_amd64.deb
  404  Not Found

So, I can't install it with regular "apt install intel-microcode".

This is what "apt policy intel-microcode" shows:

intel-microcode:
  Installato: (nessuno)
  Candidato:  3.20250812.1~deb11u1
  Tabella versione:
     3.20250812.1~deb11u1 500
        500 http://security.debian.org/debian-security 
bullseye-security/non-free amd64 Packages
     3.20240813.1~deb11u1 500
        500 http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian bullseye/non-free amd64 Packages

This is the contents of my /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main contrib 
non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main 
contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main contrib non-free

I was not able to find anyone reporting this on the Internet, or a solution. I 
could install the older version of the package (3.20240813.1~deb11u1) but 
preferred to try this path first.

By the way, the same problem exists for amd-microcode package:
http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/non-free/a/amd64-microcode/amd64-microcode_3.20250311.1%7edeb11u1_amd64.deb
  404  Not Found
Please tell me if I should open a separate bug for that.


-- System Information:
Debian Release: 11.11
  APT prefers oldoldstable-updates
  APT policy: (500, 'oldoldstable-updates'), (500, 'oldoldstable-security'), 
(500, 'oldoldstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-46-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU threads)
Kernel taint flags: TAINT_OOT_MODULE, TAINT_UNSIGNED_MODULE
Locale: LANG=it_IT.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=it_IT.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /usr/bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
LSM: AppArmor: enabled

Versions of packages intel-microcode depends on:
pn  iucode-tool  <none>

Versions of packages intel-microcode recommends:
ii  initramfs-tools  0.140

intel-microcode suggests no packages.

Reply via email to