July 6, 2005

Debian Developers:

Greetings!

We at Distro of the Month are offering you the opportunity to share your distribution with our subscribers. Starting this fall, we will be mailing a new Linux distribution to our subscribers each month.

If your group is interested in being included as one of our monthly mailings, please provide us with the three following items:

1.Express permission to use your company's name and logo for use on our website, printed mailings, and CDs.

2.The location from which you would like us to retrieve the latest stable release of your distribution

3.A list of features you would like us to highlight to our subscribers

We cover the cost of replicating and distributing the software.

Your distribution will benefit from greater exposure with your participation. As a bonus, you will receive a free one-year subscription to the Distro of the Month service.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message.

We are looking forward to your participation as a Distro of the Month!

Sincerely,

Shane Ede,
Managing Partner

Distro of the Month, LLC