Luook At Brunette CSUTEGIRLSs Tdhong Peublic

http://told.modetav.com/d1/p3/3/8/

I wake up every morning and thank God I’m not a chartered accountant any
longer, but involved with property.Learning hath gained most by those books by
which the printers have lost.
Happiness is a positive cash flow.We are shaped by each other. We adjust not to
the reality of a world, but to the reality of other thinkers.
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections, and the
truth of imagination.