Hello,

I just finished using the "Pseudo-Image Kit" to get the iso image of
2.2_rev2 and wanted to comment on one minor thing in the "readme.txt"
file.  (btw, I was using the Windows .zip version)

The example of the rsync command still shows /2.1/ as part of the path
and while I was aware that I was downloading 2.2_rev2 I got goofed by
the use of underlined text in the ftp directories when I looked at them
for the actual path.  I tried using /2.2 rev2/ and recieved an error
message (of course) I would suggest modifying the "readme.txt" to show
/2.2_rev2/.

 >>Original<<
   rsync --verbose --progress --stats --block-size=8192
           server.somewhere.org::debian-cd/2.1/i386/binary-i386-1.iso .

 >>Suggested<<
rsync --verbose --progress --stats --block-size=8192
       server.somewhere.org::debian-cd/2.2_rev2/i386/binary-i386-1.iso .

I did read the paragraphs below that detailed how to use rsync to find
the actual path, I would have saved myself some trouble had I done that
first but I used a browser instead which is where the underlined text
hid the underscore.

I wouldn't bother writing you this except that the whole point of using
the pseudo kit is to minimize traffic (as stated) so I was simply
thinking that anything that makes it easier to use will reduce the
number of posts and/or people going directly after the image.

On a different note; "Great job on the entire Kit, especially the
readme!"  I greatly appreciate that the author spent the time and effort
to write a detailed, informative and well organized document.  What a
breeze it would be if all opensource authors were as talented.

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Cane Stewart