> I think that we should be able to drop sbm without annoying anyone as all
> modern machines are able to boot from CD without troubles.

Yes, that's true and there are some other reasons to drop it, first would be
that sbm is dead upstream (at least there are no new versions since a long
time ago and no movement on the lists, also... if somebody wants sbm he can
download it from the net and create the floppy himself.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net