Hi Art,

Is there any reason you need specifically Lenny?  Current Debian for
PowerPC is Jessie, which is a couple of generations beyond Lenny.

Is it that your processor is a G3, not G4?  I don't know if the more recent
Debian versions support G3 any more, but that would be a good reason for
using Lenny.

In any case, the DVD iso for Lenny for PowerPC is downloadable for free at
    http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/7.9.0/powerpc/iso-dvd/

Feel free to ask at debian-powe...@lists.debian.org if there is anything
else I or others can do to help.

Rick