Hi,

Juan Manuel wrote:
> I have downloaded the latest version of debian12. I
> have the GNU4win program with kleopatra  but I don't know how to check the
> digital signature.

Do i get it right that you have an MS-Windows system ?
(And that by "GNU4win" you mean "GPG4win" ?)

If so, you need a program to compute a SHA256 or SHA512 checksum from
the downloaded .iso file and a program to verify the corresponding
SHA*SUMS file by its SHA*SUMS.sign file.

I'm not a user of MS-Windows, so i cannot recommend any software for those
tasks. If no other way would be to see, i'd consider to install WSL
and to do the verification by its help.
  https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Microsoft/Windows/SubsystemForLinux

In a Debian provided shell i would then do:
  gpg --verify SHA256SUMS.sign SHA256SUMS
which should yield one of the key fingerprints as listed on
  https://www.debian.org/CD/verify
Important will be these result statements:
  "Good signature from" ... "Debian" ...
  "Primary key fingerprint:" ... one of the listed fingerprints ...

Then i'd compute the SHA256 of the .iso file
  sha256sum debian-12.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
and compare it with the checksum string which is listed for the .iso file
in SHA256SUMS.

Alternative ideas:

Maybe you can perform the .sign check similar to what

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17952_01/mysql-5.7-en/checking-gpg-signature-windows.html
proposes for "mysql-installer-community-5.7.44.msi" as payload file
(yours would be SHA256SUMS) and "mysql-installer-community-5.7.44.msi.asc"
as detached signature file (yours: SHA256SUMS.sign).

This page
  https://3d-imaging.co.uk/blog/verifying-sig-files-with-gpgp4win/
states that GPG4win would offer the command line tool to run
  gpg --verify gpg4win*.exe.sig gpg4win*.exe
(You'd just use file names SHA256SUMS.sign SHA256SUMS instead.)

As for computing the SHA256 sum of the .iso, i find on

https://www.pctipp.ch/praxis/windows-10/windows-10-sha256-hash-bordmitteln-pruefen-2507915.html
a proposal for PowerShell, which in your case would look like:
  Get-Filehash debian-12.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso -Algorithm SHA256

Have a nice day :)

Thomas