Quoting wing.W (dab...@gmail.com):
> Hi Perrier:
> i am willing to translate the information to zh_cn.
> i am a newbie for debian translation and bug submit procdure.
> i have update the template.pot file with zh_cn translation.
> Could you help to submit the file and CC to me, so i can reference as
> a sample for future submit?

Hello,

I'd suggest you coordinate with people in
debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org mailing list.

Here, you'll be able to find advices and help, in Chinese, about all
processes and the way to do things.

Of course, in case you don't get useful answers from there (I don't
know if the list is highly active r not), please feel free to come
back to me so that your work is not lost.