Russ Allbery <r...@debian.org> writes:

> However, that said, I believe the integration of systemd will actually
> be easier in the long run because upstart is rather... weird.

On that front, I also wanted to ask about:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/upstart/+bug/447654

If I'm understanding this bug correctly, it's another case where upstart's
dependencies work (at least currently) in rather surprising ways that you
have to understand fairly well to work around.  But I wasn't sure if this
was just a stray left-over bug for an issue that hadn't yet been resolved,
so I wanted to keep it separate from the broader argument.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>