On 2020-08-28 18:10:09, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Traditionally at DebConf there's a Technical Committee BOF where we discuss
> what the TC is, who the current members are, and what we did during the last
> year.  This year, we want to spend our 45 minutes discussing how the TC can be
> of more value to Debian, so we decided to send the yearly recap as a "Bits"
> email instead.

[snip]

This was one of the best "update-via-email" mails that I've read
recently, neither too long (so that I could actually read the decisions
that were mentioned), nor too short. I wish more of the update emails
were to the point like this one.

And, of course, thank you for the actual work, especially as many of the
discussions were quite heated, it seems.

Thank you very much!

iustin