Grettings all,

First off, I'd like to apologize if this is an inappropriate place to ask for help, but in my searching this list seemed the best bet.

I am trying to set up a debbugs system for the computer science department at West Virginia University. The mta I prefer to use (it's the departmental standard) is postfix. Unfortunatly, postfix is not one of the default options for debbugs configuration.

I found in the docs a short guide to debbugs setup with postfix - which I followed - but regrettably the system is not working. Test bug reports that I send to my debbugs machine seem to be getting "swallowed". I'm not getting any mailer-daemon spam, so the messages _are_ getting delivered; but they are not showing up when I try to list the bugs using the web interface.

Does anyone have any hot tips? I was also wondering what the gMailer value in the config file should be set to, since postfix is none of the three "acceptable" values.

Thank you for your time!

// Jonathan R. Lynch
// WVU LCSEE Systems
// mad pwner of noobs