On Mon, 09 Oct 2006, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> As an aside:
>
> > HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> > Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:51:54 GMT
> > Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_perl/1.29
> > SOAPServer: SOAP::Lite/Perl/0.60
> > Via: 1.1 NetCache-DSL-MED-Stack2 (NetCache NetApp/6.0.3P2D2)
>
> You have a NetCache NetApp/6.0.3P2D2, which looks like an appliance
> proxy sitting somewhere between you and the server. It seems like it's
> returning empty message from bugs.d.c.
>
> I'm cc'ing debian-debbugs to solicit more information; I'm looking for
> 'me too' for 'sometimes downloading empty message from b.d.c.

There have been no recent 0 size downloads from b.d.c; most likely
it's a proxy error. [There aren't any non-200 returns from the
soap.cgi using SOAP4R either in the past week.]

Don Armstrong

--
UF: What's your favourite coffee blend?
PD: Dark Crude with heavy water. You are understandink? "If geiger