Hi Michael,

my pleasure. :-)
And also it's Juliette Belin's fault that we have such a nice theme proposal
for Stretch, I don't take credit for that.

For fsck/others I think the support is to be done… everywhere else !
Basically we've taken inspiration (read blindly copied) what Ubuntu does, so
Plymouth and the Debian theme support fsck display since wheezy.
The missing part is that init/fsck/whoever else actually sends information to
plymouthd to display.

Cheers,
--Aurélien

Le 4 janvier 2017 14:37:25 GMT+01:00, Michael Biebl <bi...@debian.org> a écrit :
>Hi Aurélien,
>
>nice work. Thanks a lot!
>
>Do you know what is missing to have fsck progress support in plymouth?
>Is that a theme issue or something which needs to be supported by
>plymouth (or both)?
>
>I know, SSDs are more popular these days so long fsck times are not
>that
>common anymore. Would still be nice to have support for that in
>plymouth, otherwise it's rather pointless to ship fsckd in systemd [1].
>
>CCed Laurent and Laurent, maybe they have some input on this. Would be
>great if we can fix this for stretch
>
>Regards,
>Michael
>

>[1]
>https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-systemd/systemd.git/tree/debian/patches/debian/fsckd-daemon-for-inter-fsckd-communication.patch
>
>--
>Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the
>universe are pointed away from Earth?

--Envoyé d'un téléphone libre