For those who're keen on seeing the insight and sourcenav packages,
I've made some progress on the matter. I was unable to spare
any volunteer time due to a hardware crash this week and a problem
with the lame cable company the week before that, so there was
a small delay. :I

It seems that the package doesn't have to be a big tarball as
previously suggested. It'll be called insight as I've ITP'd and
the gdb version 5.0 will be a separate package. Go gdb!

As far as I've tested it, both gdb5.0 backend and the GUI frontend
are excellent. sourcenav package will be following insight.

My work consisted of testing each file in the installation
target against candidates in the Debian dist, that is I've determined
all the dependencies.

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural