The man pages for system calls in NSA SE Linux include pages for common
system calls such as sendto(2)/sendmsg(2) because there are new functions
sendto_secure(2)/sendmsg_secure(2) which are documented on the same page.

How should I handle this?  Should I divert the existing files (in this case
the file /usr/share/man/man2/send.2.gz) and then provide extra sym-links in
my package for the new system calls?

Should I install the page as sendto_secure(2) and not touch the existing
page?  This is easiest and avoids losing information in cases where the NSA
web pages don't have the same data as the existing Debian pages.  But it does
give the result that when you run "man 2 sendto" you will not be informed of
the existance of sendto_secure(2).

Any other possibilities?