On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 12:31:43PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
>     Marcus> Let's promote when we have something to promote.
>
> Does this count as something to promote?
>
>         <URL:http://psdoom.sourceforge.net>

Maybe I am missing something that is obvious to everyone else, but I don't
see how the page you are linking to above is related to the quake2-engine.

If there'd be something like psquake2, which onnly depends on quake2-engine
and other free stuff, then, yes! this would be something to promote.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org [EMAIL PROTECTED]