        ah> On Mon, 19 May 2003, Brian Nelson wrote:
        >> reopen 193287
        >> reopen 193286
        >> thanks

        >> >  .
        >> >    * Closes: #193287
        >> >    * Closes: #193286
        >>
        >> Uhhh, nope, sorry.  Close them correctly or don't close them at all.

First, sorry for the late responding, but I was hill with no-possibility
to announce it.

        ah> Note, that a new upload, that correctly closes the bugs, will be
incorrect as
        ah> well.

        ah> The reason for that is the new upload actually doesn't contain the
changes
        ah> that close the bug, so shouldn't be used to close them.

I had applied (the right) patches suggested in bug reports.. So what do
you mean?

Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989