* Christian Perrier ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> We'll start with french translations. Not a lot of them are sleeping,
> because we already pissed off some maintainers, or even did some NMU's
> (yes, for wishlist bugs...).

I feel this is utter bullshit, personally.  One shouldn't be NMU'ing for
wishlist bugs.  If the package isn't maintained then hijack it instead.
If you don't have time to do that then there's no way in hell you should
be NMU'ing it anyway.  If no one is willing to maintain it then it
should be removed, or maybe changed to be maintained by the QA team.

        Stephen