On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:07:04 +0200, Andreas Metzler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks for your patience. The URL of the document is:
>> <URL:http://people.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml>

> Great work. But if this is supposed to be read by all dds it should
> have gone to -announce, shouldn't it?

        These are early days yet. We have just begun crafting this
 document, I am hoping people on -legal, who have studied the gfdl,
 would point out things missing, and add more concerete examples. The
 URL has been posted on debian-devel, debian-legal, and debian-vote.
 Anyone not reading any of these three lists probably does not want to
 be bothered by this as such an early stage.

        When the document is further advanced, and we are closer to
 stating that we find the GFDL non free, I'll post again to -vote and
 -devel-announce.

        manoj
--
Everything should be built top-down, except this time.
Manoj Srivastava   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>