Hi,

On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 04:20:34PM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> So Debian users in Angola or East Timor would have to click on either
> "South America" or "Europe" to be shown a Portuguese language option,
> since there are currently no d-i translators for either of these
> locales?
Yes, I see that there are problems.

> Also, how do you display the names of the continents so that all of your
> non-English-speaking users can understand them? :)
I did not try a fresh install of Debian for a long time.  How
do we display the language names now so that all of your
non-English-speaking users can understand them?  Would the
"chinese" option (if there is one) be presented in chinese
character glyphs?

Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/