Wouter Verhelst writes:
> Our autobuilder architecture is only half-automated for a reason. I won't
> trust any computer to *reliably* decide whether a build failed because of
> a transitional problem (unresolved build-depends, network problems, ...),
> because it shouldn't be built ("architecture" header in debian/control),
> because of architecture-specific problems (toolchain), or because there
> was a bug in the package.

Yes, but it seems to me that if a package fails on the first two (or maybe
three) architectures that it might be a good idea to suspend further
autobuilding until someone can look into the problem.  It doesn't seem
likely that many packages are going to fail on the first three
architectures and then succeed on all the others.
--
John Hasler
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (John Hasler)