On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:30 -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> On 08-Dec-04, 11:15 (CST), "Luis R. Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> > Get off your ass.
>
> Ah. I see. Courtesy is not your strong point.

His parents must not have taught him manners.  Or he knows that
he can't get beat up by people who don't see him face-to-face.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

An ad run by the NEA (the US's biggest public school TEACHERS
UNION) in the Spring and Summer of 2003 asks a teenager if he can
find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the elements.
And they wonder why people think public schools suck...