Hi,

        On debian-user, I noticed that apparently one does not need to
 carry around /boot/psdatabase, since ps can read the information from
 System.map. Is there anything at all that needs psdatabase?

        If there is no other reason to keep psdatabase, I'll modify
 kernel-package not to install an extra vmlinux file in to the
 package (it is removed in the postinst, but it does make the package
 larger).

        If you are enamoured of the psdatabase, speak now or forever ..

        manoj

--
 Without coffee he could not work, or at least he could not have
 worked in the way he did.  In addition to paper and pens, he took