Could anyone please tell me the advantages of suidmanager as it is right
now? I can see the usefullness of a tool like that, but I wonder if there
should be a daily test run to make sure no other file are suid. Or is this
dones elsewhere?

Also why are there file in /etc/suid.conf that are not suid at all:

debmake /usr/bin/build root root 755
debmake /usr/bin/debpkg root root 755

I'd like to know more about this (and other) security related packages.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20