Hi Philipp,

> I was able to get Xen running. But you need at least the 2.0.4-4
> packages, as  the -3 packages were missing the xen.gz code.
yes, I've patches the xen packages (2.0.4-3.1) to get the /boot/xen.gz
file.

> 2nd: I tried your kernels but wasn't successful.
Yes, they are broken. This was a first try without success.

> This is how my grub menu.lst looks like (using the xen0 kernel from
> the xen  website):
> kernel          /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=131072
> module          /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0 root=/dev/cciss/c0d0p1 ro
> console=tty0
My grub configuration match but I use a initrd file too created manually
because the default postinst script from kernel-package is out of sync
with the main images. This should be fixed.

It seams that you are running a SCSI RAID. Did you compiled all drivers
staticly? Which .config did you used? I've a k7 confiration where only
few options are disabled due to compilation problems.

> how do you use your kernels? just within domains>0?
I intent to boot with xen0 and start multiple xenU domains then. I'll
use it as replacement for chroot environments.

--
Raphael Bossek