Don't know whether the appropiate list for this post should be
debian-users or this.

March 25, a Congress of Free Software will take place at UCI, here in
Cuba. I'd been preparing myself to give a talk about the Debian Project.

Have found tons of info disgregated across the net. But, particularily,
I'm looking for some place where I can grab objetive statistics about
the project.

If you know about such a site, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and forgive me If I should begin asking for this in
debian-users.

Regards,
maykel

--

 ,''`.  Debian GNU/Linux
: :' :  The universal & free Operating System