Stephen Gran schrieb:
This one time, at band camp, Ingo Juergensmann said:

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 12:47:58PM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:

Moreover, the criterias given in your mail are just so oriented
towards/against some architectures, that it's a bad joke (I was going
to write "disgusting", really).

It's a total change of direction: from "as long as there are people who care, we will release those arch" to "no matter if there are people who care, we just release mainstream archs". :-(

No, I thought the proposal stated quite clearly, if there are users and
there are porters, a given arch is able to be included.  All that means
is that those interested will actually have to do some of the work to
support things like security and the kernel.  I know many of you already
do quite good work as porters, and I mean no offense.  But I can see
quite clearly that it would be difficult for the security team or other
groups to keep up with things growing the way they are.

We need a working d-i on $arch We need working kernel on $arch and we need security updates on $arch

Soliution any $arch debian releases has to add <= 1 developer
to d-i, security and kernel team.

Anyting else was already sayed by someone else.

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner