On Tuesday 15 March 2005 12:08, Frank Küster wrote:
> >(exactly because of arches like s390 who
> > should be able to reach tier-1 easily, but really have no reason to be on
> > the mirror network).
>
> But it does *not* say that s390 is likely to be among the released
> architectures.  And I do not understand why.

Looking at the stats[1], the amount of compiled packages seems to be a
blocker: 250-300 need-build packages. At approximatly 9000 source packages,
around 8820 must be built to satisfy the 98% barrier. Looking at longer
timeframe (&days=150), s390 all in all seems to keep up. Perhaps this is only
a temporary problem? We can only guess without $s390_buildd_maintainer.

Regards, David

[1]
http://people.debian.org/~igloo/needs-build-graph/index.php?arches=s390&days=30
--