Scripsit Andreas Barth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> * Henning Makholm ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [050315 12:45]:
>> Scripsit Steve Langasek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Is there an underlying reason why the wanna-build management for all
>> architectures needs to happen on ftp-master?

> For any architecture that builds directly from accepted, having
> wanna-build on ftp-master has some improvements.

Could a wanna-build running elsewhere get the necessary information by
subscribing to debian-devel-changes? (Sorry, but I'm not entirely
clear on when mail to d-d-c gets sent out).

--
Henning Makholm                          "I tried whacking myself repeatedly
                                     with the cluebat. Unfortunately, it was