Hi, Marc Haber wrote:

> Since we're about Free Speech

We're about free software. That's a subset of free speech.
Disruptive speech is also a subset of free speech. That doesn't make
disruptive speech appropriate in a forum which is about free software.

One of the classic examples forced down the throats of aspiring lawyers
(yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater) is also free speech. That doesn't
make it OK by any stretch of the imagination.

NB: I am not expressing an opinion about whether I consider Ingo's
messages to be disruptive.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]