Josh Metzler wrote:

How would you know which subscriber was harvesting e-mail addresses?

Josh

If the need ever comes, you can put a fake and distinct CC: address on each outgoing mail, that will point to a single subscriber.

I would receive the same mail with CC:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and you, with CC:[EMAIL PROTECTED] If joshua.abcde gets spammed, it's my fault. if joshua.abcdf gets spammed, it's your fault. Obviously, this would need to be better elaborated, but it could work.

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]