Le vendredi 17 juin 2005 à 14:09 +0100, Andrew Suffield a écrit :
> > You could also, as a courtesy to other readers, lay before us the
> > stunningly obvious proof that a free software that elects to use
> > trademarks automagically transmutates into non-free state.
>
> That would be the part where the trademark holder tells you that you
> can't distribute modified versions.

The Mozilla Foundation explicitely gave us that right (or at least they
are ready to give us this right because they trust us). Of course the
right is revocable ... but that doesn't matter. When they decide to stop
granting us this right, then we'll have to rename the package.

Right now, it's not needed.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog