On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 14:05 +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I don't think there is a working way of reliably doing that. In theory,
> most web logs can do "categories", but those are not being used
> consistently, and they're also not really visible on planet.debian.org
> in a way that lets them be processed automatically.

It seems to me that the social part of the solution is to have bloggers
voluntarily use some standard category/categories to ease aggregating
them into a single feed covering debian development issues from all of
the various blogs.  That leaves only the small (I hope) technical
problem of making the categories visible on planet.d.o.

Ben