Hi,

I'd like to keep the files in the "Project Home Page" area of alioth in
our SVN repository, and I'm looking for a way to automate the updating
of these pages.

Ideally, we would use some post-commit hook that causes the changed html
file to be uploaded from svn.debian.org to alioth.debian.org, but I see
two problems:

- how to write the hook so that only specific files are uploaded, and
  put into the right location

- how to authenticate the transfer, since the svn repository and the
  webspace is on different machines.

Has anybody already set up something like this?  Or should I simply put
some syncing commands into my crontab on alioth and use anonymous SVN
access?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster