On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 02:04:09PM -0800, Erast Benson wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 21:34 +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > Strangely enough, telling people that their project is doomed unless
> > they support your (so far unreleased) project is a poor way of getting
> > them to cooperate with you.
>
> this is how you(Linux-centric) person reads my e-mail. Other people
> might think differently. So, please add *I think* next time you answer
> to me.

Given that the only released product Debian has is, uhm, a Linux
distribution, I think[1] my response is unsurprising. But if you want to
be a cock, feel free. So far, the only thing you've offered Debian is
the opportunity to ship your project. Which, thanks to the marvels of
open source, we could do anyway if we wanted. You're asking for quite a
lot in return.

[1] I did consider just putting "I think" somewhere in the headers to
satisfy you, but I guess that might have seemed a touch petty.
--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]