> Dear Erast!
>
> On Tuesday 08 November 2005 01:01, Erast Benson wrote:
>> > Specifically requested were the source for libintl.so.3,
>> > libiconv.so.2, libc.so.1, libz.so, libbz2.so.1.0, and libgcc_s.so.1,
>> > which must be provided under terms no more restrictive than GPL
>> > sections one and two.
>>
>> http://www.gnusolaris.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/gnusolaris1/gnu
>>
>> its in progress process, we are moving gnusolaris1/gnu code to ..
>> you have to look at both directories at this point. Sorry for
>> inconvenience. Also some stuff not committed yet, becase we are testing
>> them.
>>
>> In 2-3 months we are hoping to sort out all these "starting" issues with
>> code browsing, scripts availability, etc.
>
> The GPL specifically requests that offers for download are made "offering
> equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place". While I
> appreciate the fine source control browser, I really cannot download the
> whole sources over this interface. Notwithstanding the technical
> difficulties

www.gnusolaris.org is *the same place*.

 this URL also does _neither_ offer access to the apt
> (0.6.40.1-1.1) nor your patched debhelper (4.9.3elatte) as requested in my
> other mail.

I'm personally working on it, and I will not commit those changes until
they will be tested. Rememer, these all binaries are under development, and
available for developers only. Are you developer and wanna help us?

Erast