Glenn Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I much prefer vim-tiny over nvi, others have agreed (at least Frans Pop
> and Joey Hess), and not one person so far has actually said they prefer
> nvi over vim [...]

I strongly prefer nvi over vim.  I dislike vim enough to
install vile when I need a bigger vi than nvi.  Last I tried
(albeit many moons ago), vim's vi-compatible mode wasn't and
there seemed little interest in bug reports (attitude of: How
can you not prefer vim? Run vim and all will be well. Love vim.)

AFAICT, Lars Wirzenius and Andrew M A Cater told similar things.
I guess you don't count them for some reason.  So, we'll wait
for data on preferences and the size thing seems clear anyway.

[...]
> > Please cc me on replies.
>
> This is the only time I'll do so, to remind you to set Mail-Followup-To.
> It's your job to set headers expressing your preferences [...]

MFT is conceptually broken non-standard DJB-ware, but let's not
have this debate again. If you're using mutt, I'm just asking
you to use g instead of l to reply, not hack headers - you
might like to bugfix mutt to support List-* if it still doesn't.
My request was as suggested by
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct
so please honour it.

Thanks,