On 1/17/06, Wouter Verhelst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As it is, to me, Ubuntu is just a group of people, some of which might
> have names[1]. I find it hard to work with such a thing; while I would
> love to work more closely with Ubuntu, the lack of personality is what's
> holding me back---and I'm afraid that telling me "contact me, I'll
> forward it" isn't going to change that.

If you want a fast answer to a quick question, we are at #ubuntu-motu
in freenode. Usually there is someone with an archive of
dapper-changes who can look quickly who touched the package last, or
you could check changelogs.ubuntu.com which holds changelog and
copyright files of the packages.

There are also some of us hanging around in debian-devel, if you don't
want to join yet another channel ;)

--
regards,
    Reinhard