"Adeodato Simó" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Can we please fast-track this clairvoyant NM?

Umm... I belive that is the policy. He needs to have his email read, and then answer a few questions. The process for returning emeritus Developers is intentionaly much easier than normal NM, as they obviously were able to pass once before, so now the only important thing is to check that they still remember.