Frank Küster wrote:
> That sounds much better.  Some grammar/spelling corrections:
> s/complexe/complex/, please don't put a space before the colons.

Ok, thank. I now about the space before the colons but we must put one
in french. And I sometimes I do the wrong thing (in french or in
english).

> Be sure to follow the Debian TeX Policy draft in the tex-common package
> - but I guess in your case that only means putting the style file at its
> proper place, and making the documentation for it available to texdoc.

I only have a few .sty that I cuurently install in
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/latex-utils/ (will be latex-compile/)
And in my postinst, I use dh_installtex

However, it is the first time I see texdoc. The manpage does not explain
how to make the documentation available. Where can I find more
information ?

  Best regards,
    Vincent