Hi,

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Here is my solution for using vim + script as a pager; similar
>  mechanisms can be used to use plain vim as PAGER as well.

 Nice, I suggest filing a new bug against vim to propose this as a
 contrib script, or to ship it as "vim-pager" wrapper.

 #363250 is more about documenting the semantics of $PAGER (whether it
 can uses sh syntax, or whether it's a command with parameters separated
 with spaces), to be documented in man man, and/or policy.

 There's also another bug discussed in #363250 which is about nview's
 view not working correctly, but I didn't look into that.

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"You can gtk_main_run, but you can't gtk_widget_hide." --danw, 19-jul-04