On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> I guess more people are interested in that, but this should be
> different keyword triggered when debian-release marks a package for
> bin-NMU, but not for the >10 separate uploads.

I tend to agree. In fact I have a wishlist bug to show the bin-nmu on the
web interface already.

>                 cu andreas
> [1] I am interested when they do not build package, of course. ;-)

I wanted to do that from the very first day of the PTS but Ryan Murray
never agreed to send mails on failed build. He said that many
compilations fail because of a (temporarily) broken buildd and that
it would generate too many error messages for nothing because the
maintainer can't help fix the buildd issue.

I don't know if the situation improved in the last 3 years, would it be
more reasonable to do that nowadays?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog