Apart from the fact that the opinions seem to be set (and haven't really
changed since the last time the discussion came up IIRC, so we really can
stop arguing - nothing new for quite some time...): am I correct in my
observation that nobody who has participated in this discussion up to now
is involved in Debian email administration?  I had a quick look at
<http://www.debian.org/intro/organization>, but I didn't really check all
names.

So even if the discussion leans in favor of greylisting on RBL (SBL+XBL? Or
also DUL, spamcop, ...?): is there any chance of this getting anywhere?

cheers
-- vbi

--
Computer programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit.