also sprach Bruce Sass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006.08.10.2124 +0100]:
> An "update-package" command, run at install time by the maintainer's
> scripts right after file generation succeeds, would head off potential
> problems with synchronization that are outside of the Maintainer's
> control (e.g., DEBIAN/dynfiles containing incorrectly generated paths)

That's a bug then. I'd much rather prefer maintainer control than
some script magic. How would the script determine which files were
added anyway?

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

anyone who says sunshine brings happiness
has never danced in the rain.