On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 09:36:08AM -0700, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> In case it's of interest to anyone, I went through the checklib logs
> available on the web page for "problems" and found the libraries that
> are most often listed as bogus dependencies.

This seriously rocks. Thanks.

Actually that should be terribly easy to get this out of the DB
checklib uses, but it isn't, mostly due to lazyness on my side.

Might I include your script in checklib (under GPLv2+, if possible),
and put the results on a seperate page on rerun.lefant.net/checklib?

Cheers,
Christian Aichinger