On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:31:57AM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> Andreas Tille wrote:
> >   3. File bugs against all packages that provide
> >      x-terminal-emulator but do not show the -hold feature
> >      (would this be reasonable)

It would not, to few x-terminal-emulator provide -hold.

> If I am correct that -hold does something like
>       your program
>       echo press any key to continue
>       read foo

I suggest a simpler route (untested):

command="x-terminal-emulator -e /bin/sh -c \"gnumed;echo press any key to
continue;read foo\""

Note that it does not really solve the dependency on xterm: it merely
replaces it on a depdendency on any terminal-emulator.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Imagine a large red swirl here.