Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi Ottavio,
> are you suggesting that Joey(or any DD) should have announced
> his/her
> involvment in this type of event on a Debian mailing list?
> Maybe the event was not open to the public?
> Is there a mailing list where DD's mention events they are
> attending on
> behalf of Debian?

I don't think he had a moral imperative to do it, but I can't see why
he or any others involved shouldn't have done it and I think that
debian-devel, which is read not only by developers, was the right
place.

There is a wide spread feeling (if you read LWN.net) that a lot that
happens in Debian today isn't made public.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend
Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista