On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 10:08:01AM +0200, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> That's a good idea, perhaps the PTS maintainers could comment what the
> best way of integrating the information there would be? Would inventing
> a header called 'XS-NMUs-Welcome: yes' in debian/control help here? Does
> it make sense otherwise to expose this information in Sources.gz?

Hmmm, I think NMUs are more a "social" point in Debian than a technical.
My opinion is that only technical stuff belongs to the debian/ directory
in a package and this must be "kiss" (keep it simply stupid). To many of
those extra fields will make it unreadable. So I support the idea about
the VCS with access for all DDs.

Regards,
Mario

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable