On 21.07.2007 15:00 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 02:44:45PM +0200, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>> On 21.07.2007 13:36 schrieb Brice Goglin:
>>> reportbug-ng does *not* gather all the information about the reporters
>>> system... see #422085
>
>> This bug is about replicating a reportbug specific feature.
>
> No, it's about making use of infrastructure that has been in place since
> before reportbug was written (/usr/share/bug refers originally to the 'bug'
> package).

Ok, so if it isn't really a reportbug specific feature, then the usage
of this infrastructure is surely documented somewhere isn't it?

So where's the usage of files in /usr/share/bug documented? I wasn't
able to find the documentation, but I'm sure I have read it somewhere.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org